Toddler 18-36 mos.
Toddler SUMMER 2024-2025:
Dates: April 8-26 and May 6-24
Fee: 3x/week - 7,000
5x/week - 8,000
Join us for a fun and educational three-week Campessori Summer Program for first-time toddlers ages 18 months to 36 months old! This program is designed to introduce young children to learn in a nurturing and stimulating environment. Our experienced Montessori teachers will guide your child through a range of hands-on activities and play-based experiences that will spark their curiosity and imagination. Your toddler will have the opportunity to develop essential skills, such as social interaction, motor coordination, and problem-solving while having a blast! With small class sizes, plenty of outdoor playtimes, and a focus on building a love of learning, our Montessori Summer Program is the perfect way to kickstart your child's education and make lasting memories. Don't miss out on this exciting opportunity for your little one!
Our weekly themes are as follows:
Week 1: Sensory Adventures - This theme introduces your child to various sensory experiences through hands-on activities. Your child will have the opportunity to explore and engage with materials that stimulate their senses of touch, smell, and sight.
Week 2: Creative Playtime - This theme encourages your child to use their imagination and creativity through various art and craft activities. Your child will have the chance to explore different textures, colors, and materials as they create their masterpieces.
Week 3: Water World - This theme is all about fun in the water! Your child will have the chance to play with toys, pour and scoop, and explore the properties of water in a safe and controlled environment.
Attending the three-week Campessori Summer Program for Toddlers in Mother Goose can provide several significant advantages for your child:
1. Early exposure to learning: The Montessori approach focuses on hands-on, experiential learning, and the summer program provides your child with early exposure to this educational philosophy.
2. Development of skills: Through the activities provided in the program, your child will have the opportunity to develop a range of skills, including gross and fine motor skills, problem-solving skills, and creative thinking.
3. Building independence: The Montessori approach strongly emphasizes fostering independence, and the summer program provides a supportive environment for your child to develop their self-esteem and confidence.
4. Socialization: The program provides your child with an opportunity to interact with other children and adults in a structured, nurturing environment, helping them to develop social skills and make new friends.
5. Love of learning: The program provides a fun, engaging, and educational experience for your child, helping to foster a love of learning and a lifelong curiosity about the world around them.
Overall, the three-week Campessori Program for Toddlers in Mother Goose can provide your child with a well-rounded, hands-on learning experience that will support their development and set the foundation for their future academic success.